THE POWER OF PERSONAL BRANDING: HOW TO SHARE YOUR MESSAGE
This is a talk I gave on personal branding at Dojo, my co-working space and community here in Bali, on December 12th 2017.
I didn’t get paid and no one asked me to do it, I just felt like contributing a little of my experience and knowledge to the community.
Here is what I shared:
- Why consider personal branding
- Strategies and tips to build your personal brand
- The most important questions to ask yourself and a fun exercise to figure out the ways you are not expressing yourself yet
- How to craft your message and share your story
- How to be real and authentic online
- Awesome storytelling techniques
You can watch the recording here:
HERE ARE MY TALK SLIDES:
If you are interested in diving deeper into connecting with and sharing your vulnerabilities, check out my online course The Art of Vulnerability.
If you want to receive some really awesome resources and also my special, intimate weekly newsletter, you can sign up here.
MY 30 DAYS OF VULNERABILITY CHALLENGE ON YOUTUBE
Also, watch this one:
INSPIRATIONAL PERSONAL BRANDS:
(also check out their social media accounts):
LEARN MORE ABOUT STORYTELLING:
I compiled a very valuable list of educational resources to send you on your way to learn storytelling:
- The Hero’s Journey Outline, the documentary and Joseph Campbell’s book “The Hero With a Thousand Faces“
- The Art of Storytelling – a free online course by Pixar on Khan Academy
- Goins, Writer: How to Tell Your Story Without Boring Your Audience to Tears
- Stoy: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee
- Save the Cat by Blake Snyder
- Suddenly They Heard Footsteps: Storytelling for the Twenty-First Century by Dan Yashinsky
- Intro to Storytelling: Wow Your Crowd on Udemy
BECOME PART OF MY INNER CIRCLE…
Subscribe to my magic newsletter and
get my exclusive emails delivered weekly.