MONKEY MIND: HOW TO DEAL WITH OBSESSIVE THINKING
Do you also struggle with a very active mind and obsessive thinking?
Do you keep thinking the same thoughts over and over again?
Do people often tell you “you think too much”?
Yup, I feel ya.
I have also been blessed with many hyperactive monkeys in my head.
And I say “blessed”, because the solution is not to kill the monkeys, but to learn how to use them wisely.
In this episode, I share with you my experience and strategies that I use to make friends with my trillion thoughts.
You will discover:
- how to direct your mental energy wisely
- why we keep thinking the same thoughts
- what thoughts really are
- how to better manage our thoughts
- my first personal development book
- my biggest epiphany in the beginning of my spiritual journey
- how to develop new thinking habits
- how to make friends with your obsessive mind
- what many people get wrong about meditation
- how i started meditating
- one habit that completely changed my life and the way my mind works
- the best way to use all that mental energy
- one experience that opened up a completely new understanding of dealing with my active mind
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on Apple Podcasts.
Not only do I read every review, but positive reviews also help my live your heart out message reach more ears.
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com
Connect with me here:
Sign up for my free ultimate resource to live your heart out and become part of my inner circle.
BECOME PART OF MY INNER CIRCLE…
Subscribe to my magic newsletter and
get my exclusive emails delivered weekly.